Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Personal Commandments

I enrolled in a 21-day project called "know myself better" by Gretchen Rubin yesterday. There is nothing like introspection to clarify my head and make me feel connected with myself and my space. The first lesson that I received today was to make my personal commandments-overarching principles I would like to live by. It was such a wonderful exercise to do, it felt empowering and yes, I felt happy doing it. My 12 personal commandments:

1. Slow down

2. Let go.


3. Choose to be playful.


4. See beauty everywhere.

5. Calm down.

6. Pause often (meditate)

7. Do yoga today.


8. Kiss your husband today.
9. Write often

10. Take pictures

11. Laugh often

12. Just do it.


Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter

1 comment :

  1. ohh wow !!! Can I appoint myself as your superintendent to oversee and ensure that you follow these commandments every moment of your life ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.