Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Giving myself permission...

Being a parent has opened me up in so many ways. I have become deeply appreciative of how much deep self-work this involves. I am constantly looking at my own fears, anger, apprehensions, doubts and misconceptions while I am also experiencing deep love, awe, wonder and excitement. All this isn't easy though and I find that giving myself permission to fall, tumble, fail and be bruised is the only way to be in this journey.

Taking a break from it all and going away for some quiet is one such permission I have begun to give myself. It is important for me, to take a breather and do what I love in order to enjoy all parts of being me.
Giving myself permission to do what I love: Writing and sipping a cuppa at a cafe...ALONE!
Just for today give yourself permission to do something you have been craving to do.

Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter

3 comments :

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.