Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Interruption

Been out and about with a toddler and an infant in tow. Its been a fun flight from one home to another....we are visiting my folks and I have been away from my blog series...writer girl! But I HAVE been writing in my journal and its getting deeper and more personal. I am diving deep and this space is not for such a personal exploration. So I am stalling the series on my blog and taking it further in my journal. You will find Writer Girl up here when she is ready to share. Between then and my next post, enjoy the pictures we took from the journey!

Sweet Curiosity

Light!


Loving the sight



And the show comes to an end!





Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter

2 comments :

  1. How brave you are to travel with two little ones! The cloud shots are exquisite :) Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are too good! You are now a professional photographer I say! why dont u sent the photos to some journal for publishing :-) Maybe your pictures will get published before your novel / book happens.

    ReplyDelete

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.