Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Rounding up! Afternoon around the house



Afternoons signify moments of stillness for me. There is something calming and easy about afternoons, even at work. After my little boy was born I haven't had the time to be up on this space, putting up pictures I took. But here's a look see at some of the pictures I took the last few days. Its been a splendid revelation for me...this series. I took these pictures amid a lot of noise within and without and its so gratifying to look at them together and find that peace, quietness and stillness was there in all that noise. 


There are more pictures on BLD's FB page if you would like to see them!

Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.