Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

A creative exercise in introspection

The other day I chanced upon a treasure on Elephant Journal on how to engage one's creativity...the writer there, wrote about the non-dominantt hand technique...it was a simple process and I was really stuck by the psychological underpinings of it. Here is the link to the article if you would like to follow the instructions and explore the inner recesses of you.

I was taking a work break when I chanced up on this exercise and it was such a blessing. I was immediately drawn into an inner trip and loved the end result. All of it just flowed beautifully to the surface. Arn't you curious about what might be invoked within if you were to participate? Go ahead, try!



1 comment :

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.