Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

After Day 12: Rest and Recovery

My daily photo ritual came to a stand still on 12th, my little baby boy was born on the 13th. An 8 day break from the afternoon around the house project. It was permission to look in for me, to rejoice and enjoy and also to rest and recoup...(which i still am doing). Here's to starting back on acknowledging that the world around me exists to help me calm down, breathe and rest.

An afternoon of soaking up love <3 nbsp="">
For more pictures of "After Day 12" around the house go to BLDs FBs Page.

The series rests here

Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter

2 comments :

  1. congratulations and lots of love to you and your family. i have been travelling and not much online so i didnt realise this incredible event was happening for you. lovely image and wishing you lots more love soaked cuddles k xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kate so nice to hear from you! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.