Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Guest Post at Healthy Mother.com

Healthy Mother Birthing Center (HMBC, Hyderabad, India) is where I gave birth to my little baby more than a year ago. This place is one that I hold dear in my heart. At HMBC the midwifery model of birthing is practiced. You can read my journey of birthing Anika at HMBC here.

At Healthy-Mother.com you will find some of the most up to date information about this evidence based practice and about (this is my point of view) why you should ditch your ob-gyn for a much better care with healthy mother.

You can see why I would be excited about my guest post at healthy mother. I write about mindfulness for working mothers there...here is a quick link.

Hope you enjoy!

Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I highly value your comments.Thank you for taking the time to do so.